Monday, January 25, 2010

The Movie That I Am Looking Forward On 2010 At Cinema








Alice In Wonderland
Directed by Tim Burton
Starring: Mia Wasikowska & Johnny Depp
Budgeted: US$250 million
Release Date: March 5, 2010

I liked Tim Burton work in "Batman Returns", I was like watching this movie at 1992 and always had a deep impression of the movie until I bought the DVD and watched last saturday night. The movie is so good. That's why, I am looking forward of "Alice in Wondering".




Inception
Directed by Christopher Nolan
Starring: Leonardo DiCaprio, Ken Watanabe & Ellen Page
Budgeted: US$200 million
Release Date: July 16, 2010
Trailer click here

Inception is an another big budget movie of Christopher Nolan after "The Dark Knight" had commercial box-office success. Nolan said Inception is the biggest challenge for him and the storyline is more deeper and further than "The Dark Knight". Well, I have high expectation of this movie because Nolan story never disappoint me so far :)






Toy Story 3
Directed by Lee Unkrich
Starring Tom Hanks, Tim Allen & Joan Cusack
Budgeted: Unknown
Release Date: June 16, 2010




The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
Directed by David Slade
Starring: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson & Taylor Lautner
Budgeted: Unknown
Release Date June 30, 2010

I missed "The Twilight Saga: The New Moon", but I believe I still can watch it until the DVD had released. Heard it, there's a lot of negative review of "The Twilight Saga: The New Moon", however I will still watch it.




Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 1)
Directed by David Yates
Starring: Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint & Emma Watson
Budgeted: Unknown
Release Date: November 19th, 2010

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

facebook Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Free Counter
Number of Hits
My Friend's Blog
Summer
Nonnie
Nick
Lorin
Kelly
Eric
Michelle
Sylvester
Seemon
Links
Photobucket
Photobucket
HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
VISIT
Get This Recent Comment Widget!
RECENT COMMENTS
Photobucket
Photobucket