Thursday, March 11, 2010

Final Fantasy


After Edited Image



Original Images from print screen of the youtube video



Original Images print screen from this youtube video 2.04



After Edited Image



Original Image photo of cosplay from the internet

I used to be a hardcore fan of FINAL FANTASY SERIES before, not because of gameplay is excellent of course, it's because of the characters are so realistic and also the beautiful scenery and the world of fantasy that SQUARE-ENIX had created. When I first saw the FF8 intro at PS1, I was deeply fall in love with it and also my first rpg game and my last rpg ever, lol.

Well, why am I writing this? I guess I am once again hit by the graphics of the latest FINAL FANTASY XIII. Few days ago, I went to youtube to search for some video, accidentally I find this FINAL FANTASY XIII video. There's a scene of "Lightning" smile when she saw her sister (serah) and the kid walking toward to them. "Lightning" smile with them, don't know why, the scene really hit me so much. Unfortunately, according to my research the video is opposite side from left to right. I guess it's because of the converting matter went wrong when HD(bluray) to standard resolution(avi, mpeg or etc) and the colour it's kind of lost it too. That's why I try to recorrect or modified or editing into rich colour of image, because of, I like rich colour scene.





Yea of course, the cosplay of the photo from the internet of Rikku, I found it a bit sad because of the colour wasn't that perfect too. I think this cosplay is almost close to the FFX character of Rikku so much and I just want to try, can I edited more better than the original one. Well, the original photo is good enough and the angle and post, I really have no comment on it, it's just the colour it's not that rich.

Anyway, I guess I didn't been update my blog recently, well, I think I will not update frequently until I got the mood to write. See you when I see you again :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

facebook Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Free Counter
Number of Hits
My Friend's Blog
Summer
Nonnie
Nick
Lorin
Kelly
Eric
Michelle
Sylvester
Seemon
Links
Photobucket
Photobucket
HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
VISIT
Get This Recent Comment Widget!
RECENT COMMENTS
Photobucket
Photobucket