Thursday, April 29, 2010

Introducing My New Deviant ART Account


DeviantART


Recently, I had created a new DeviantART account, which is user friendly. I had uploaded “Chloe Official Posters & Images” into my account of DeviantART. It seems like, it’s a good way to make an exposure to other places of people for our “Chloe Official Posters & Images”. Hey guys (Jayden, Albert Jian, Eric Chai, Emily On, Yaya, Kai Ping, Samuel and Ponnie, those people of photographers and models who get involved in the project) I hope your hard work will be appreciate by other countries so I hope you guys wouldn’t mind that I uploaded to DeviantART.

As I mentioned my previous post, which I am a hardcore fan of Final Fantasy Series, that’s why I started my first project of DeviantART, design some of the FF13 wallpapers and hopefully get respond from other countries of people.

Here’s is one of my favorite FF13 wallpaper among all. Please visit my DeviantART here. See you guys :)




Final Fantasy 13 wallpaper 12

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

facebook Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Free Counter
Number of Hits
My Friend's Blog
Summer
Nonnie
Nick
Lorin
Kelly
Eric
Michelle
Sylvester
Seemon
Links
Photobucket
Photobucket
HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
VISIT
Get This Recent Comment Widget!
RECENT COMMENTS
Photobucket
Photobucket