Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Recent Work in 2010

Seems like a long time that I didn’t have the chance or mood to update my blog. The previous post was on August and now is November, that remind me again “Time Pass So Fast”. These few months are a turning turn to me, I had changed a whole new life, from Seria to Bandar and from Bandar to Seria,

By the way, at the short period of time, I won’t do any short film or clip because my current job is not require me to do so, but I still working on the script that I had started on September 2010 “The Conscience”. Now, I have more concentration on my script and my current job, hopefully will finish the script by somewhere 2011. I think I need to spend more time to complete the script.

Lastly, there are 2 videos that I embbed below is my recent work in 2010, the first one is my older brother, “Michael Chong and Michelle Chen” wedding clip that I had kept pending on it almost 2 years, I am really sorry with that. The second video that I had done for my previous company, “Megamas Training Company Intro Profile Video”. Hope you guys enjoy it :-)



“Michael Chong and Michelle Chen”




Megamas Training Company Intro Profile Video"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

facebook Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Free Counter
Number of Hits
My Friend's Blog
Summer
Nonnie
Nick
Lorin
Kelly
Eric
Michelle
Sylvester
Seemon
Links
Photobucket
Photobucket
HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
VISIT
Get This Recent Comment Widget!
RECENT COMMENTS
Photobucket
Photobucket