Monday, July 4, 2011

Update Portfolio




This is my first experimental of photo shoot. Luckily, I have asked my colleague (Dan How) to be the model and well, nothing impressive but the touch up is heavily use in these 2 photos





Well, I guess some of you might see these 2 videos in facebook share post wall. Yea, this is my latest work that I've done for my current company and only these 2 videos are allow to publish in youtube. HD video camera, make me no more fancy with my personal current camcorder.



This is one of my latest DVD edited work, that I had done for my current company for the Emblem Party Night.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

facebook Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Free Counter
Number of Hits
My Friend's Blog
Summer
Nonnie
Nick
Lorin
Kelly
Eric
Michelle
Sylvester
Seemon
Links
Photobucket
Photobucket
HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
VISIT
Get This Recent Comment Widget!
RECENT COMMENTS
Photobucket
Photobucket